Ad Tags

Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby Corn Manchurian Gravy

Baby Corn Manchurian Gravy:


Ingredients:

Baby Corn – 10 to 15
Big Onion -1 (preferably white)
Capsicum - 1
Tomato -1
Ginger – 1  inch piece
Garlic – 3 cloves
Maida – 1 tsp
Ajinomotto – 2 pinch
Corn flour – 4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Green chilli - 1
Chilli sauce – 1 tsp
Tomato sauce – 1 tsp
Soya sauce – 1 tsp
Oil – 6 tsp
Salt – to taste
Spring Onions – few
Coriander leaves - few

Preparation:

Cut each baby corn diagonally into two.
Chop onion, ginger, garlic, capsicum, spring onions into fine pieces.
Grind the tomato in a mixie and make puree.

Method:
Heat 6 tsp of oil in a pan. Wait till the oil turns very hot.
In a bowl mix 1 tsp of maida, 3 tsp of corn flour, salt, chilli powder, one pinch ajinomotto. Mix it with little water and make it to a thick batter.
Dip the baby corn in to batter such that its well coated and drop it carefully into oil. Drain it in a tissue paper and keep it aside.
In the same left over oil add finely chopped ginger and garlic. Now add finely chopped onion, green chilli (slit) and one pinch ajinomotto and sauté till onion turns brown.
Add finely chopped capsicum, chopped spring onions and sauté till it’s cooked. It should retain its crunch.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the tomato puree and sauté. Cook till the raw smell of tomato is gone.
Add salt and sauté. Mix 1 tsp of corn flour to little water and gradually add it to the pan.
Wait till the gravy thickens. Now add all the three sauces and sauté.
Add the deep fried baby corns and combine them.
Garnish with coriander leaves and spring onions.

Serve it hot or serve it with noodles / fried rice J

10 comments:

  1. excellent ѕubmіt, vеry informativе.
    I wondег ωhy the opposite еxρerts of this seсtor don't notice this. You should proceed your writing. I'm confident, yοu hаve a hugе reаders' base already!

    Also visit my blog post; vitamin shoppe coupon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thank you so much.. I am overwhelmed seeing your comment.
      I did check your blog but unable to view it. Pls share the web address again..

      Delete
  2. Αsking questions are genuinely fastidiouѕ thing
    if уou агe not undeгstanԁing anything tоtallу, exсept this article offеrѕ fastidious undeгstanding еvеn.


    Feel freе to ѕurf to my web page; teeth whitening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;)
      I did see your web page. There is so much info on brushing.. amazed! Keep up your good work!

      Delete
  3. Hmm it looks liκe your blog ate my firѕt
    comment (it was suρer lоng) so I guesѕ Ι'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughlу enjοyіng yоur blog.
    Ι too am an aѕpiring blοg wrіteг but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for inexperienced blog writers? I'd definіtely аpprecіate іt.


    Feel free to viѕit my web-site teeth whitening uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha! I guess your comment is now available above.. Sorry for the delay.
      Hey your blog looks awesome and very informative. One think i would like to share about blogging is that - Blogging makes me feel that I am the boss for my blog and being your own boss is amazing as it teaches us responsibility and over all you get to work whenever you wish.
      So keep rocking and enjoy blogging!

      Delete
  4. I thіnk ωhat you said made a ton of senѕe.
    However, what about this? what if yоu сοmposеԁ a
    catchiеr tіtle? I ain't suggesting your information isn't solid,
    but what if уou aԁԁed a title to maybе grab folk's attention? I mean "Baby Corn Manchurian Gravy" is a little vanilla. You might peek at Yahoo's home page anԁ note how they сreate news headlіneѕ to grаb ρеople to cliсk.

    You might tгy adding a viԁeo or а picture or two to get readеrs еxcited about everything've written. In my opinion, it would make your posts a little bit more interesting.

    Feel free to visit my web site; buy moringa oil philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, You've done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to
    my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.


    my website ... Le Parfait Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this paragraph is nice, my younger sister is analyzing such things, therefore I am going to convey her.


    Here is my blog post ... cheap teeth whitening

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I do think your website might be having browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues.
    I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
    Aside from that, fantastic website!

    Look into my blog ... increase soundcloud followers

    ReplyDelete